Founded in 1988, China International Industry and Commerce Co. Ltd. (CIIC) is a conglomerate company based in real estate with a development that combines the technology industry and international economic cooperation. CIIC holds a first-class qualification certificate for real estate development, a Grade -A property management qualification certificate, a Grade -A construction and design qualification certificate and import and export licenses. The company has outstanding abilities in planning, designing, developing, constructing and managing properties.We have completed significant projects with great influence which include:
- the general plan of Yangpu Development Area in Hainan
which is the first developed area in China
- the general renovation plan for Qianmen Business Center area in Beijing
- the renovation and development of Beijing State Guest Avenue known as Fuwai Road and State Guest Garden
- the development of Beijing International Information Park
- the renovation of the Friendship Hotel
- the general development of the Western Hill National Forest Park.
CIIC takes the operational strategy of “developing new real estate while promoting an integrated management”, the corporate culture of “loyalty, pragmatism, cooperativeness and endeavor”, and the company mission of “striving for excellence and obeying the law of nature”. CIIC executes the “go-out” strategy and develops economic cooperation in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Russia. Using a method of capital operation, CIIC aims to become a competitive international enterprise and promote to build a harmonious and peaceful world.